Virgo - Red Jasper Infused Zodiac Candle
Virgo is the star sign born between August 23 and September 22, and belong to the Earth element of the zodiac. Earth signs are all practical, self reliant, and ambitious. Virgos are extremely detail-oriented who love organising and can be relied on to make everything go smoothly.
The Virgo sign and the Red Jasper have a lot in common: both are known for bringing practicality and clarity to every area. For this reason it is definitely the perfect crystal for this earth sign. The Red Jasper gives a greater capacity of attention to the Virgo, already highly organised and analytical, allowing them to solve all problems quickly and smoothly.
The scent of this candle is Vanilla Caramel. With notes of Buttermilk, Musk and Brown Sugar, this is a warm and comforting scent that suits the personality of Virgos who are sensitive, warm and caring.
- Infused with Red Jasper Crystal Chips
- Made with Pure Soy Wax
- 400g Vessel in Matte Black (50hrs burn time)
- Triple Scented
- Lead free, all natural wicks
- Hand crafted in-house in Melbourne
- To get the best use out of your new candle, on first burn, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel. Doing this will create a 'memory' for your candle, ensuring an even burn without tunnelling.
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. This can cause the vessel to overheat which can be dangerous and will also run down the life of your candle faster.
- Trim the wicks before each burn. Ensure to remove any debris that may fall into the wax - this will prevent black smoke.
- When burning your candle, avoid moving it around and keep it away from drafts, open windows and vents as this may diminish your candles burn time which can cause an uneven burn.
- To extinguish your candles flames we suggest to snuff out or suffocate the flames. You can use the candles lid to do this - pop it directly on to the burning candle and in moments the flames will go out.
- Alternatively you can use a candle plate or ceramic saucer to place over the candle and extinguish the flames.
- We advise against leaving the candle covered after the flames have been extinguished, for about half an hour or so, just to allow the smoke to pass as leaving it covered traps the smoke in the vessel and may impact the quality of the fragrance.
- Once the candle has cooled, put the lid back on to avoid dust build-up and to maintain the beautiful fragrance.
- If these items are not available, blow gently on the flame until it is extinguished.
- After first burn, your crystals may not be visible as the wax will reset over them. This is completely normal. Just know that the crystals energy and powers are still infusing your candle.
- Once your candle is finished, simply pour some boiling water in the vessel to help release the crystals from the wax.
- They can then be rinsed and left to dry or pat dry.
Following our recommendations will ensure your safety as well as getting the best use out of your new candle.