Leo - Tiger's Eye Infused Zodiac Candle
Leos are the star sign born between July 23-August 22 and are ruled by the Sun, and this perfectly represents their innate belief that they are the centre-of-the-universe! Leos are charming, warm, welcoming, funny, protective, and generally great company.
Leos love to lead, perform, talk, be admired and receive the praise and respect of others. They are naturally regal, and always assume a boss-like stance in any relationship or group dynamic.
The Tiger's Eye is known as the traditional crystal of Leo, because it allows you to channel greater creativity and positivity towards the sign. This amber coloured stone is capable of harmonising this energy, allowing you to reach new positivity and a new balance with more ease and protection.
The scent of this candle is Orange + Cinnamon. With notes of Candied Orange Peel, Clove and Cinnamon Sugar, this is a powerful scent that suits the personality of the Leo.
- Infused with Tiger's Eye Crystal Chips
- Made with Pure Soy Wax
- 400g Vessel in Matte Black (50hrs burn time)
- Triple Scented
- Lead free, all natural wicks
- Hand crafted in-house in Melbourne
- To get the best use out of your new candle, on first burn, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel. Doing this will create a 'memory' for your candle, ensuring an even burn without tunnelling.
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. This can cause the vessel to overheat which can be dangerous and will also run down the life of your candle faster.
- Trim the wicks before each burn. Ensure to remove any debris that may fall into the wax - this will prevent black smoke.
- When burning your candle, avoid moving it around and keep it away from drafts, open windows and vents as this may diminish your candles burn time which can cause an uneven burn.
- To extinguish your candles flames we suggest to snuff out or suffocate the flames. You can use the candles lid to do this - pop it directly on to the burning candle and in moments the flames will go out.
- Alternatively you can use a candle plate or ceramic saucer to place over the candle and extinguish the flames.
- We advise against leaving the candle covered after the flames have been extinguished, for about half an hour or so, just to allow the smoke to pass as leaving it covered traps the smoke in the vessel and may impact the quality of the fragrance.
- Once the candle has cooled, put the lid back on to avoid dust build-up and to maintain the beautiful fragrance.
- If these items are not available, blow gently on the flame until it is extinguished.
- After first burn, your crystals may not be visible as the wax will reset over them. This is completely normal. Just know that the crystals energy and powers are still infusing your candle.
- Once your candle is finished, simply pour some boiling water in the vessel to help release the crystals from the wax.
- They can then be rinsed and left to dry or pat dry.
Following our recommendations will ensure your safety as well as getting the best use out of your new candle.