Gemini - Citrine Quartz Infused Zodiac Candle
Geminis are the star sign born between May 22 and June 22, and belong to the Air element of the zodiac. They are smart, adaptable and curious people. All of these traits make them fascinating to be around, usually only for short spells because they can either wear you out or get easily distracted elsewhere and before you know it, they’re off!
Geminis are versatile, comfortable being both introverts and extroverts. They are quick to adapt to the energy of a room. They can be the life of the party or a complete wallflower.
Citrine Quartz positively influences ideas and intelligence, and is definitely perfect for Gemini! The use of this crystal will help the sign improve its memory and have more mental energy.
The scent of this candle is Lemongrass + Persian Lime. With notes of Lime Peel, Lemon Zest and Wild Floral which are the perfect notes to suit the flirtatious, warm and exuberant personality of the Gemini.
- Infused with Citrine Quartz Crystal Chips
- Made with Pure Soy Wax
- 400g Vessel in Matte Black (50hrs burn time)
- Triple Scented
- Lead free, all natural wicks
- Hand crafted in-house in Melbourne
- To get the best use out of your new candle, on first burn, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel. Doing this will create a 'memory' for your candle, ensuring an even burn without tunnelling.
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. This can cause the vessel to overheat which can be dangerous and will also run down the life of your candle faster.
- Trim the wicks before each burn. Ensure to remove any debris that may fall into the wax - this will prevent black smoke.
- When burning your candle, avoid moving it around and keep it away from drafts, open windows and vents as this may diminish your candles burn time which can cause an uneven burn.
- To extinguish your candles flames we suggest to snuff out or suffocate the flames. You can use the candles lid to do this - pop it directly on to the burning candle and in moments the flames will go out.
- Alternatively you can use a candle plate or ceramic saucer to place over the candle and extinguish the flames.
- We advise against leaving the candle covered after the flames have been extinguished, for about half an hour or so, just to allow the smoke to pass as leaving it covered traps the smoke in the vessel and may impact the quality of the fragrance.
- Once the candle has cooled, put the lid back on to avoid dust build-up and to maintain the beautiful fragrance.
- If these items are not available, blow gently on the flame until it is extinguished.
- After first burn, your crystals may not be visible as the wax will reset over them. This is completely normal. Just know that the crystals energy and powers are still infusing your candle.
- Once your candle is finished, simply pour some boiling water in the vessel to help release the crystals from the wax.
- They can then be rinsed and left to dry or pat dry.
Following our recommendations will ensure your safety as well as getting the best use out of your new candle.